We are pleased to announce our next Peer-to-Peer webinar:
Topic: "Health Care Innovations"
Topic: On-Site Health Centers, where are we today?
When: Wednesday, September 30, 1:00 to 2:00 pm, Eastern.
Description: Please join us for a robust discussion of employer-sponsored on-site health centers. We will have a subject-matter expert frame up the topic with current research and survey results from large plan sponsors. And in the CEB tradition, listen to the on-the-ground stories from two companies that have implemented on-site health clinics. They will share their implementation experience, ROI considerations and important total considerations in the ongoing evolution of their clinics.
- Allan Khoury, MD, PhD, Senior Health Management Consultant, Towers Watson (Webinar Facilitator)
- Martha Willets, MA, Health & Welfare Consultant, BP
- Colleen M. Daly, PhD, MPH, Global Wellness Benefits Manager, Microsoft
- Shane Canfield, MBA, Council on Employee Benefits
Members register here: On-Site Health Centers, where are we today?
CEB and the American Benefits Council (ABC) are co-hosting a series of Regional Meetings during the month of September. These meetings are dedicated to rich learning and information sharing with fellow large-plan sponsors. Scheduled meetings include:
- Northern New Jersey metro: Wednesday, September 9th at Siemens Corporation in Iselin, NJ
- New York City metro: Thursday, September 10th at Foot Locker, Inc. in New York City, NY
- San Francisco metro: Tuesday, September 15th at Charles Schwab in San Francisco, CA
- Philadelphia metro: Monday, September 21st at Cigna in Philadelphia, PA
For more information, or to host a Regional Meeting in your city, please contact Shane Canfield, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
CEB Member Surveys
Member-developed surveys available online now. Members: login to see the results:
- Health and Welfare Benefit Solutions
- On-Site Medical Clinics
- HSA-Qualified High-Deductible Health Plans
- Global Wellness Strategy
- Commuter Benefit Plans
- Dependent Eligibility Verification
Contact Shane Canfield at 202-861-6025 to create your own survey and take advantage of this popular CEB Member program.
Attendees at the 2015 Annual Conference
The following companies sent representatives to the 69th Annual CEB Conference:
Alliance Data Systems Corporation
Altria Group Inc.
Barnes & Noble
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
Booz Allen Hamilton Holdings
Brookdale Senior Living Solutions
Cengage Learning Inc.
Comcast NBC Universal
Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Ernst & Young
Federal Reserve Employee Benefits System
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
FRHI Hotels & Resorts
H-E-B Grocery Company
Insight Portfolio Group LLC
Johnson & Johnson
Kraft Foods Group
Land O'Lakes, Inc.
Marsh & McLennan Companies
Norfolk Southern Corporation
Principal Financial Group
Publix Super Markets, Inc.
Robert Bosch LLC
Ross Stores, Inc.
S.C. Johnson & Son
Saputo Cheese USA
State Farm Insurance Company
Visiting Nurse Service of New York
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Whole Foods Market