We are pleased to announce our next Peer-to-Peer webinar:
Topic: "Health Care Innovations"
Topic: On-Site Health Centers, where are we today?
Description: Please join us for a robust discussion of employer-sponsored on-site health centers. We will have a subject-matter expert frame up the topic with current research and survey results from large plan sponsors. And in the CEB tradition, listen to the on-the-ground stories from two companies that have implemented on-site health clinics. They will share their implementation experience, ROI considerations and important total considerations in the ongoing evolution of their clinics.
- Allan Khoury, MD, PhD, Senior Health Management Consultant, Towers Watson (Webinar Facilitator)
- Martha Willets, MA, Health & Welfare Consultant, BP
- Colleen M. Daly, PhD, MPH, Global Wellness Benefits Manager, Microsoft
- Shane Canfield, MBA, Council on Employee Benefits
Members register here: On-Site Health Centers, where are we today?
We will be introducing an exciting new Regional Meeting program. Stay tuned!
CEB Member Surveys
Member-developed surveys available online now. Members: login to see the results:
- Well-Being/Wellness Champions
- Benefits/HR Use of Social Media
- Benefits Communication
- In Plan Roth Conversions
- 401(k) Plan Recordkeeper Conversion
- Jury Duty / Military Leave Policies
- Health and Welfare Benefit Solutions
Contact Shane Canfield at 202-861-6025 to create your own survey and take advantage of this popular CEB Member program.
Attendees at the 2016 Annual Conference
The following companies are sending representatives to the 70th Annual CEB Conference:
Alliance Data Systems Corporation
Centrica Direct Energy
Comcast NBC Universal
Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Ernst & Young
Federal Reserve Employee Benefits System
Fifth Third Bank
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Land O'Lakes, Inc.
Marsh & McLennan Companies
Robert Bosch LLC
Ross Stores, Inc.
S.C. Johnson & Son
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Whole Foods Market