Conference Workshop Tips
Making the most of your workshop attendance
While we have all become accustomed to virtual meetings during the last year, here are a few simple reminders for how to make the most of the CEB Workshops:
- Please join the session with your camera on for a richer experience of sharing and collaborative discussions with your colleagues.
- Once you join the meeting you will automatically be placed in Gallery view. Select More Options on the menu bar to choose an alternate view.
- Select Show Conversation, also known as chat. Please introduce yourself and let the participants know your Name, Job Title, Company.
- Your line will not be muted, but we ask that you mute yourself until you are ready to speak. In addition, you can use the Raise Hand option to be recognized by one of the facilitators.
- Contribute to the conversation! Sharing our experiences and challenges with each other is what makes CEB a Benefits Intelligence Co-op!